Promo Code Policy
Promo Code Policy
This Promo Code Policy (this "Promo Code Policy") was last updated on: August 3, 2021. When we say "our", "us", or "we" or Fandango in this Promo Code Policy, we mean Fandango Media, LLC or its subsidiaries. When we say "Service(s)" or "Site" in this Promo Code Policy, we mean websites operating under the Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, FandangoNOW, Vudu, Movieclips, Movies.com, Activaterewards.com and MovieTickets.com brands or other brands that we own, as well as those of our websites, applications, emails and other communications that link to or reference this Promo Code Policy or other Terms and Policies, or the other services provided through any of these means. This Promo Code Policy is subject to, and shall also include, the other Terms and Policies.
NOTICE OF ARBITRATION PROVISIONS: Your acceptance or use of promotional codes related to any of the Services ("Promo Codes", "promo codes", "Promotional Codes" or "promotional codes") or other use of our Services is subject to binding individual arbitration of any disputes which may arise, as provided in the Terms and Policies . Please read the arbitration provisions carefully and do not use Promo Codes or otherwise use our Services if you are unwilling to arbitrate any disputes you may have with us as provided below.
Our goal is to make your Promo Code experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our Promo Code Policy is designed to provide you with much of the information you need. Please take a minute to read the following:
- This Promo Code Policy applies to your use of Promo Codes. By using or accepting a Promo Code, you agree with the terms of this Promo Code Policy (and thus you agree to all the Terms and Policies). You may see references to Promo Codes in other Terms and Policies, and those references shall apply to your acceptance and use of Promo Codes as well. If you do not agree with the Terms and Policies, do not use or accept the Promo Code.
- Other Terms Imposed through Third Party Distributors or by Fandango. Promo Codes are often distributed by third parties who have promotional relationships with Fandango, or Fandango may contract to distribute Promo Codes for those third parties. Additional terms and conditions may apply to those Promo Codes. Please look for those terms and conditions in the terms made available by those third parties or made available by Fandango. Note that if a third party publishes any terms that restrict the use or transfer of a Promo Code in a manner that is less restrictive, or that allow greater use or transfer of a Promo Code, than this Promo Code Policy or any other terms published by Fandango, then those less restrictive (or more permissive) terms published by the third party will not apply.
- Not for resale. Promo Codes cannot be resold and are valid only if obtained from Fandango or an authorized third-party distributor. Promo Codes may not be valid and may not be honored, if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including, but not limited to, through Internet auction sites.
- Promo Codes for Specific Businesses Only. Unless otherwise stated by Fandango at the time of issuance, a Promo Code is only issued for a single Fandango business or Service and cannot be used for other Fandango businesses or Services. For example, a Promo Code issued for MovieTickets.com cannot be used on Fandango.com, and a Promo Code issued for Vudu cannot be used for Fandango.com movie tickets.
- FandangoNOW Promo Codes. After June 30, 2021, any FandangoNOW Promo Codes that have not been redeemed or loaded to a FandangoNOW account, may be redeemed at Vudu.com or via the participating Vudu apps. The Promo Code will continue to be subject to the same terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, expiration date.
- Promo Codes Loaded to FandangoNOW Account. FandangoNOW Promo Codes that were loaded to a FandangoNOW account prior to June 30, 2021 will automatically be transferred to a Vudu account with the same email used for the FandangoNOW account. The transferred Promo Code will be subject to the same terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, expiration date.
- Promo Codes May Not be Combined with other Offers. Promo Codes often cannot be combined with other offers or other Promo Codes.
- Expiration/Deactivation. Promo Codes expire and will no longer be usable after date set forth on the other terms and conditions associated with the Promo Code. We reserve the right to deactivate a Promo Code at any time, and render it unusable. Instances where we may deactivate a Promo Code may include, but are not limited to, incidences where we believe that there has been fraudulent activity related to a Promo Code.
- Redemption; No Cash Value. Promo Codes can only be redeemed by the business for which the Promo Code was issued. Promo Codes are not redeemable at theater box offices. Promo Codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Promo Codes are not debit or credit cards. Promo Codes have no cash value, are not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not Reloadable. Promo Codes may not be reloaded with value.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. No refunds or exchanges are permitted with respect to Promo Codes.